The Eagle Point Community Association will hold the City’s annual Memory Lights Program, Christmas Tree Lighting and Santa’s arrival at 7:00 pm, on Friday, Dec. 7th.
Stuffed animals are urgently needed for the festivities at the Ashpole Center! Any clean, soft, gently used animals will be gratefully accepted. Donations may be dropped off at the Upper Rogue Independent. For more information, animal pick ups or Memory Lights information, call Bunny Lincoln at 541-944-2446.
- Location: Bob Moore Park , Eagle Point, Oregon 97524
- Cost: Free
- Event Website: http://www.cityofeaglepoint.org/index.aspx?NID=206
- Organization: The Eagle Pointy Community Association
- Contact Phone Number: (541)944-2446.
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org