We can’t do it without you! We are looking for 10 volunteers for each shift to work the Vintage Faire. Please signup below.
Archives for April 2016
Tuesday, July 4, 2017, Parade Begins @ 11:00am
Entry Deadline – Friday, July 1st, 2016
THEME: “A Salute to Our Veteran’s”
- Donations gratefully accepted. Please make checks payable to: Eagle Point Chamber of Commerce.
- Parade organizes at Eagle Point High School. All entries (except cars) judged according to theme compliance.
- Car entries judged under commonly accepted guidelines.
- Judging will take place during the parade route and winner will be announced at the stadium prior to the fireworks show.
- Absolutely NO candy or water may be shot or “thrown” into the crowd from any parade entry! Persons/groups violating these rules will be removed from the parade.
- Children in parade MUST be accompanied by adult (18 years or over)
- No walking dogs unless wearing “booties”. Dogs may ride on/in parade vehicles. Dogs must be good natured and in complete control at all times.
- All animals or livestock must be pre-approved prior to being allowed in the parade.
CATAGORIES: (you may enter more than one category)
There will be ribbons for: Peoples’ Choice and Judges’ Choice
Eagle Point and Upper Rogue chamber of Commerce
PO Box 1539
Eagle Point, OR · 541-944-6925
Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
*** ENTRY FEE: BY DONATION ***
In memory of Betty Ann Marlia
REGISTRATION: Pre-registrations must be received by Sunday, July 3rd, Midnight.
Race day registrations will be accepted from 7:00 – 7:45 a.m.
Race starts at 8:00 a.m.
- Adult – $20
- Youth 16 and Under – $7
- T-Shirt – $5
- Race Day:
- Adult & Youth – $25
- T-Shirt – $10
NOTE: Race day signups will be EXTREMELY limited! Pre-registration is HIGHLY encouraged!
COURSE: Both courses begin and end on Main Street. These are family-friendly courses, chip timed by Southern Oregon Runners Club.
- Race Day – Packets may be picked up on Race day on Main Street from 7:00 – 7:45
- Pre-Race – Packets may be picked up, Saturday and Sunday July 2 & July 3, at the Eagle Point Library from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
AWARDS: At the starting area immediately following the Race.
REFRESHMENTS: Will be available immediately following the Race.
RACE CONTACT: Ruth Jenks, Race Director 541-941-8537, firstname.lastname@example.org
RACE ENTRANT PRIZE DRAWING: MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!!