Registration is now open for the annual Eagle Point July 4th 5K and Fun Run. All proceeds go towards the July 4th day long celebration. We hope you come for the Fun Run and stay for the day. The new Main Street spray park will be open, bands will play and we hope to top last year ’s spectacular fireworks show.
This year, the Fun Run, will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons for participants in the standard age categories up to 80+. There will also be a special award for the overall winners.
- Pre-registrations must be received by Saturday, July 1st, Midnight.
- Race day registrations will be accepted from 6:30 am – 7:45 am.
- Pre-Race Adult $20.
- Race Day Adult & Youth $25.
NOTE: Race day signups will be EXTREMELY limited! Pre-registration is HIGHLY encouraged!
COURSE: Both courses begin and end on Main Street. These are family-friendly courses, chip timed by Southern Oregon Runners Club.
AWARDS: At the starting area immediately following the Race.
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place Ribbons for all Standard Race Categories including 80+.
- Overall Male and Female, 5K and 1 Mile winners.
- Race Day Packets may be picked up on Race day on Main Street from 7:00 am – 7:45 am
- Pre-Race Packets may be picked up, Monday, July 3rd, at the Eagle Point Library from 3:00 pm – 7:30 pm.
REFRESHMENTS: Will be available immediately following the Race.
RACE ENTRANT PRIZE DRAWING: Must Be Present to Win
RACE CONTACT: Ruth Jenks, Race Director 541-941-8537 | email@example.com