Tuesday, July 4, 2017, Parade Begins @ 11:00am
Entry Deadline – Friday, July 1st, 2016
THEME: “A Salute to Our Veteran’s”
- Donations gratefully accepted. Please make checks payable to: Eagle Point Chamber of Commerce.
- Parade organizes at Eagle Point High School. All entries (except cars) judged according to theme compliance.
- Car entries judged under commonly accepted guidelines.
- Judging will take place during the parade route and winner will be announced at the stadium prior to the fireworks show.
- Absolutely NO candy or water may be shot or “thrown” into the crowd from any parade entry! Persons/groups violating these rules will be removed from the parade.
- Children in parade MUST be accompanied by adult (18 years or over)
- No walking dogs unless wearing “booties”. Dogs may ride on/in parade vehicles. Dogs must be good natured and in complete control at all times.
- All animals or livestock must be pre-approved prior to being allowed in the parade.
CATAGORIES: (you may enter more than one category)
There will be ribbons for: Peoples’ Choice and Judges’ Choice
Eagle Point and Upper Rogue chamber of Commerce
PO Box 1539
Eagle Point, OR · 541-944-6925
Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
*** ENTRY FEE: BY DONATION ***