Please download the PDF to view “What’s in it for you”, as well as member benefits and programs that the Eagle Point Upper Rogue Chamber offer to businesses and groups from White City to Crater Lake.
The Eagle Point & the Upper Rogue Chamber of Commerce was organized in 1996 to assist and promote a healthy, inviting community; to attract and assist business and to be of service to those visiting or considering locating in the area.
Open monthly luncheon meetings are held the 1st Monday, 12-1 p.m. at the Ashpole Center, adjacent to the Eagle Point City Hall. The board of directors meets the 3rd Thursday at 7 a.m.
The Chamber’s office is located at 11136 Hwy 62, Eagle Point, Oregon 97524 and the Chamber can be reached by calling (541) 826-6945. Other sources of information include the Harnish Visitor’s Center at Hwy. 62 and Old Hwy. 62, one of three entrances into Eagle Point; at the Eagle Point City Hall, Linn Road and Buchanan, just two blocks off Hwy. 62 (541) 826-4212 or at the Upper Rogue Independent (the local newspaper), Hwy. 62 and Linn Road in the shopping center, (541) 826-7700.
Chamber of Commerce benefits:
- Provides ever increasing way to network with businesses and community leaders.
- Opportunity to advertise in the monthly newsletter.
- Presence on the website and an opportunity to link to your website.
- Participation in the quarterly “Greeters” package, distributed to 500 homes and at half the non-member price.
- Opportunity to keep up with city plans and development.
Have a question or comment? Please use our Contact Us form to send your inquiries and comments.